Photos will have to follow later, but I have made two little "patch plates" to cover non-original holes in the chassis and allow reinstallation of the original-style RF output connectors (ceramic feedthroughs), power cord grommet, and a new fuseholder.
Over the weekend, I installed a new (used) desk in my ham shack. I brought it home in pieces and reassembled in the basement, without instructions. Also an old, heavy-duty, three-shelf printer stand, from back when printers were good-sized items. I'll use t for radio gear.
Last but not least, I found the power supply I built several years ago for another transmitter project and never tested. It's an example of late-1930s breadboard construction and yes, there will be pictures, especially if it works. (Huge long-term project, which I return to from time to time.)
Readers of this blog may enjoy J. D. Leach's Thermionic Emissions website. He's something of an expert on the Clough-Brengle line of test equipment, first-rate in its day and still pretty good.* Many items from his collection were on display at the most recent Indiana Historical Radio Society meeting.
* We must, of course, make an exception for audio test oscillators, which were not really tamed until Hewlett and Packard put the Wein-bridge oscillator to work in '39, just in time for Walt Disney. Clough-Brengle, starting several years earlier, used the beat-frequency technique to generate audio sinewaves just like everyone else at the time, and the resulting output tended be rather, ahem, richer and more full than a pure sine wave. But so was the output of everyone else's, and C-B's no-nonsense approach to user interface made their audio oscillator simple to use.