Friday, January 15, 2016

A VINTAGE-SUITABLE CALENDAR

     I needed a calendar for my mostly-vintage hamshack.  1932 and 2016 share the same calendar, but buying an old one in intact shape and ripping each month off seemed too destructive to me.

     So I made one.
     The backing sheet is card stock.  The calendar pages look crooked -- the paper fasteners that hold them are a bit loose in the punched holes.  It straightens out when hanging.  The printer output does not look like hand-set type, but might pass for offset printing or lithography.

     I'm trying to figure out how to post the original as a PDF, if any readers would like their own copy.

4 comments:

  1. Put it in DropBox as a public shared folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please, the PDF...

    (BTW, you have some comments added to retro-tech since you last updated, many moons ago...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a PDF of that!
    Steve W0GSQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's the problem, guys: I have to anonymize the metadata and I haven't been able to do so to the PDF. I may be able to post a series of .jpg images.

    ReplyDelete